Search This Blog

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Small details on my newspaper front cover

I made sure I added the date of the newspaper onto my front cover so it is clear to customers. I made sure it was under the title of the newspaper so it was clear.

I added in the web address so that customers knew where they could go to find out more information on the newspaper and read more stories in the news.

I added the number of the newspaper company so customers can call the number to find out more information. I made sure I added that it was the Northampton area so that customers know the number is 01604. I added the number next to the date and web address so it is clear.

I added the price of the newspaper on the cover, underneath the title so that customers can see it straight away. I also made it bold so it is easily visible to the eye.


No comments:

Post a Comment